- We do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually if you are just browsing for information about us.
- If you choose to use any of the contact forms to send us your queries, we WILL NOT share your personal data with other entities.
- This site may contain links to an external website whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites shall you choose to proceed.
- If you wish to withdraw any of your consent that’s given to us in this website, you may contact us via email@example.com
- If you have any further questions on this matter, please feel free to use the contact form below to get to us.
Pseudoscops has the discretion to update this policy at any time. We encourage you to visit this page to stay informed about our privacy statement.
UnitySuite Data Collection Policy
What We Collect
- Email – for account creation and management of user orders such as receipt and order notification
- Contact – to contact user for order fulfilment
- Address – for delivery purpose only
Please note that we do not collect any payment information. Any payment is to the vendor or payment gateway directly.
End-user can delete their account from the system by login using their email and select “Deactivate my account” to delete their account.
ZoVM and ZoGuard Data Collection Policy
Visitor or Employee Data is personal information about a customer’s visitors or employees that is input into the ZoVM and ZoGuard Service. Visitor and Employee Data may include visitors’ and employees’ names, phone numbers, email addresses, locations and photos, times of visit, visitors’ employers’ names, the signed visitor agreement, and any other information that a customer decides to capture about its visitors and employees. Any data deletion queries or requests can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not disclose, move, access, process or use Visitor or Employee Data and we require our customers to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws.